Sunday, May 23, 2010

saturday night love.

I grew up watching Saturday Night Live. I loved it when it was effortlessly funny, and I still watched it when it wasn't funny at all. It's just one of those Popular Culture staples that will likely always remain a part of my life. Having said this, I must admit that this season, too, had its ups and downs. I try to have patience with the show and I know that the waiting is well worth it when I see episodes like the one with Tina Fey as the host OR when I see skits like Garth & Kim and the SNL Digital Shorts.

Personally, I think that Kristen Wiig is a genius and that everything she does is so perfectly awkward and hilarious. I am hopeful for next season if she sticks around, and if Samberg keeps starring in these ridiculous shorts (this one just made me laugh SO much. I may be sick!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pao46T_lafk

No comments:

Post a Comment