Sunday, May 2, 2010

a superhero kind of day.


Today, we rescued a kitten! It was quite the production (also known as, a "break and enter"), to get to this little thing but once we heard her desperate meow, we knew we must do whatever we had to do to save it. In about 2 hours, this 500g, gooky-eyed, black kitten went from total distress to total bliss: bathed and beautified, named and given a home. Welcome, Coco-- just the most precious thing. A very rewarding way to spend a Sunday afternoon, to say the least. I want to find another one tomorrow and keep it for myself. Not looking likely, but a girl can dream!

In the spirit of feeling a little bit like a hero today, I wanted to (finally!) watch Kick Ass. Totally worth the wait, totally not what I was expecting, but, a highly entertaining and action-packed movie nonetheless! I have to give it two superhero thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment