Friday, September 25, 2009

missin' em big time.

Just because we've done this distance bit a thousand times, doesn't mean that I am getting any better at it! I just received a whole whack of pictures from Erica and Ferran's wedding day, to which I was so thankful to be a part of! Seeing these pictures made me miss both of you... a lot. I am so sad to be missing your 2nd (!!!) wedding, in Spain. What will you do without your one and only MOH?! That question is directed at both of you, of course!

This is one of my favourite pictures of the bunch, along with the picture of you, Erica, and myself in the bathroom (toothbrush in mouth!). I feel like these sum us up perfectly.

I miss you guys! Are you certain you have to go to Brussels? No time for a stop in Taiwan?! When can we be neighbours!... can't wait for that day. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment