Thursday, October 1, 2009

love, love, love!


I love Zooey Deschanel, a lot, and as I anxiously await for her film (500) Days of Summer to finish downloading, I am listening to the soundtrack for said film. Get this: Simon and Garfunkel, The Smiths, Black Lips, Feist, Doves AND Hall and Oates (to mention a few...)!

Even if this movie tried, it wouldn't be able to disappoint me. My number one "girl crush" and some of my favourites on the soundtrack? I am looking forward to writing a bit of a review once I have watched the film, but I can guarantee that I'll be gushing! I'm a sucker for romance, good music and adorable people, I guess you could say. So, all together...? Sign me up.


1 comment:

  1. hey sugs- have seen it, loved it! you are so right about the soundtrack though- was amazing. Have you heard Zooey's stuff? A little too country for my rock and roll, but still worth a good listen. Loves.

    ReplyDelete