Friday, November 27, 2009

the long way round.

I am so thankful to have remembered my sister telling me about this documentary. It has taken over my life-- for the time being, and I have no complaints or regrets. I could watch these two guys travel around the world on their motorcyles all day/night long (it's sort of what I have been doing, actually!). I am quite envious of their friendship, their adventures, but hope that one day I will find that perfect travel mate to also travel around the world with (maybe not on a motorcycle, maybe so?).

If you can, watch Long Way Round (the first trip, where the two lads travel from London, England to New York in about 3 months). Then, you could always get into Long Way Down (their second trip, that takes them from Scotland to Cape Town).

In a nutshell, their journeys are truly inspirational and "real". I won't waste time writing because there are certainly no words to express how I feel about the whole thing. But, I will say, what a world we live in!

Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_Qkz_5ti8&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment